Online data portal
Making and managing
Organising and managing data on traffic orders, signs, parking and more
(TROs & TMOs)Road collision
Traffic sign and road marking design and recordingRouting, street inventory mapping
Map-based road casualty recording and analysis
- trainingTraining on Buchanan Computing software
- User login
LineMap is a major breakthrough in productivity for traffic and highway engineers. It combines the power of CAD with the simplicity of word processing, to provide a fast and accurate design tool with the option to build up inventory and maintenance records for a whole authority.
All road markings contained in the latest TSRGD (signs regulations) can be placed, including complicated zigzags for school entrances and pedestrian crossings. The resulting lines will automatically follow the curvature of the road or any other guide line.
- Contains all TSRGD 2002 and pedestrian crossing markings and permitted variants
- Applies the correct rules for markings curving around corners
- Builds a permanent record of markings as they are drawn
- A single tool for generating both outline schemes and detailed design
- Markings inventory is kept up-to-date automatically
- Bills of quantities by measured area or length
- Saves time on both design work and record keeping
- Unprecedented accuracy even at large scales
- Flexible and simple to use with minimal training
- Complete record of road markings for maintenance and reinstatement work
- Avoids the need to measure quantities on-site
Let us know how we can help you. Just fill in the details below.*
Subscribe me to newsletter
Please type these digits in reverse order: 43217
Simply provide the details below and we'll add you to our list.*
Please type these digits in reverse order: 12192
Ask for a callback!
Would you like us to phone or email you? Just click the link below and enter your details.
This software runs under all recent versions of Microsoft Windows™ including 10. Microsoft and Citrix “thin client” solutions are also suitable. It will output to any Windows-compatible colour or mono printer using paper sizes from A4 to A0. It can be installed on individual computers, on a network for many people to share, or it can be hosted on our servers for you to access over the Internet.