Online data portal
Making and managing
Organising and managing data on traffic orders, signs, parking and more
(TROs & TMOs)Road collision
Traffic sign and road marking design and recordingRouting, street inventory mapping
Map-based road casualty recording and analysis
- trainingTraining on Buchanan Computing software
- User login
ParkMap is the UK’s leading solution for providing local authorities with an accessible map-based inventory of parking and moving traffic regulations.
Integrated with this are full facilities for the order making process, to aid productivity and keep the permanent records updated.
ParkMap has the functionality needed to manage and communicate a regularly changing set of traffic orders.
- Manages proposals, amendment orders, consolidation of existing measures, temporary suspensions, revocations, and experimental orders
- Design-driven order making process
- Productivity tools speed the drawing, editing and labelling of lines and carriageway areas
- Security features ensure the integrity and consistency of maps and legal records
- Generates text-based order schedules and map-based order schedules
- Updates confirmed orders whenever a proposal comes into effect
- Links to Microsoft Office, enabling map extracts, reports and tabulations to be included in other documents
- Integrates with leading notice processing systems for managing enforcement, representation and appeals
- Exports to and reads from other GIS and web mapping systems
- Links to SignPlot and LineMap for vertical and horizontal signing of regulations
- Share your ParkMap data online by making it available via TraffWeb
- Extend ParkMap’s functionality to manage speed limits and moving traffic restrictions with MovingOrders Map
- Map-linked database of all parking and moving vehicle orders
- Information for engineers, enforcements, appeals, maintenance and Traffic Management Act purposes readily available
- History – display orders as they were at any point in time
- Inventory of meters, ticket machines, signs and plates
- Optional modules enable ParkMap to be tailored to meet different needs. These include:
- Accurate drawings of road markings created from traffic order information
- Parking plate designs made to TSRGD 2002 and DfT requirements, including bilingual signs for Wales Photographs, documents and other files linked to regulations and map locations
- Highway inventory for street furniture and non-regulatory information
- Connectivity with Oracle™ providing authority-wide access to server-based data
- Easy management of speed limits and moving traffic restrictions (i.e. banned turns, height and width restrictions, prohibited access, etc)
Download a brochure of the additional modules available for ParkMap here.
Its also possible to make your ParkMap data available to others online.
Let us know how we can help you. Just fill in the details below.*
Subscribe me to newsletter
Please type these digits in reverse order: 43217
Simply provide the details below and we'll add you to our list.*
Please type these digits in reverse order: 12192
Ask for a callback!
Would you like us to phone or email you? Just click the link below and enter your details.
This software runs under all recent versions of Microsoft Windows™ including 10. Microsoft and Citrix “thin client” solutions are also suitable. It will output to any Windows-compatible colour or mono printer using paper sizes from A4 to A0. It can be installed on individual computers, on a network for many people to share, or it can be hosted on our servers for you to access over the Internet.